Adding A Procedure
To add a Procedure article, follow the instructions listed below.
- Click on the "edit this page" link in the right-side navigation of the PROCEDURES page.
- Create a link to a new page by typing in the name of the Procedure you wish to add surrounded by double brackets (e.g. [[Rack]]) under the appropriate letter and in alphabetical order by the Procedure name. The title within the brackets cannot contain any spaces or symbols other than letters. The wiki software will automatically insert spaces in the text before capitalized letters in the middle of text. You can edit how the title appears once you have created your Procedure page.
- Click the "Save & Close" button from the bottom of the editor page.
- Click on the link you just created.
- In the page that opens, click "Create Page".
- In the Create Page form that opens, the name you entered in the link will appear as the Page Name, for Template, select the default, click Rich Text Format, then hit the submit button.
- Edit the title of your page if you wish in the title field. Here you can add punctuation symbols. Whatever changes you make will be reflected in your link on the PROCEDURES page.
- Type in your text in the box below the title field, or paste copied text using the paste function in the tool bar, then hit the "Save & Close" button.
- Your Procedures article will then be posted for others to see.
- Please add a link to the Procedure article you just created to the BREWING TERMS page as well. See the HELP page for instructions on how to add a link to an existing page.